Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Research Question


Hi guys,
       Preparing a research is one of assignments which every student must be able to do. A good research has some parts like Introduction, Questions of the Study (Research question), Methodology, Participants, Instrument, Procedure, Data Analysis, Discussion and Conclusions.
Research question is one of most important part of a research. And also it is the main part of a research. If you have a systematic and scientific research question you will have a scientific research too. A research question has three main characteristics. Interest, Relevance and Manageability are three characteristics of a research question. After you make a research question according to these characteristics you should narrow your research question down. A research question also has several variables which are different in their types and functions.
       In this term I have a course called Research Method and I must prepare a research question as an exercise, so I did it. Here I provide my exercise and the exercise of one of my best friends and also my classmate Mr. Morteza Poursamani. We had tried to do it as good as we could. These are in PDF format. So I wish these will be useful for you.
Best Wishes for You

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mehran
    are you fine?
    waite for the one who is constantly reminding you how he cares a bout you & how much lucky he's to HAVE YOU

    ReplyDelete