Monday, July 20, 2009

Introduction


Hi Friends.
My name is Mehran.I`m sophomore of Teaching English Language at Azad university.
I decided to provide a weblog for several reasons :
1 ) To find new friends.
2 ) To use My new friends knowledge.
3 ) To improve my Writing , Grammar & Vocabulary.
4 ) To learn new things that I don `t know.
So I need your suggestions , your ideas also your knowledge.
I invite everyone that know English just a little to help me.
I wanna we have anything in this weblog that help us to achieve our goals . (If we have similar reasons)
For example : Grammatical Points , Writing Beautiful Sentences , New Slang & Idioms ,... .
Your comments will motivated & directed me to continue writing this blog.
In Addition I have some mistakes for writing blog , don`t contempt me please help me to correct them.
Please introduce this weblog to your friends ... .
HAVE A BLAST ("Have a lot of fun") with reading this blog.
Thanks for Everything.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mehran, I'm just visiting your blog, it is cool and it is obvious that you are posting from the bottom of your heart. But I suggest you to use Yahoo Answers in order to improving your english ( since I think you are a professional ) because It has many users, every second there is a new subject to be discussed and of course the majority of users are native English speakers.
    It is easy if you own a Yahoo ID, just try to visit www.answers.yahoo.com ; by doing so, you will be able to help many people of course ;)

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete